Tuesday, December 21, 2010
What is it called? I can't pinpoint it,
A companion? A kindred spirit?
I want to believe I have those,
An equal; a friend; someone to honestly be there,
And not 'cause I'm the closest and easiest thing available.
It's silly that unwanted trinket I've hidden away called feelings,
Appear all of a sudden again; broke opened,
Little droplets, won't you go away?
Night after night my bottle mind spins around,
It's somehow Crucifying.
Yes- I am happy, honestly I am,
Even when I'm happy, there's this black hole,
Though I'm happy for you, I had to let it all go,
All because I don't deserve any happiness,
For all I've ever done, the only friend I can ever have is Solitude.
Seeing your given roots sends me into thoughts,
Seeing you sends me into flights of imagination,
Seeing you, I can't say the many times I want to say,
It's better this way, yet sometimes, more than often now,
I'm wishing for my own extermination.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dark Memories[4:15 AM]
*My Name-Yoru_Hoshi
:+:HaPpInEsS:+:
*Family,loved_ones,friends
*Fun
)=Sadness=(
*The.lost.of.Loved.Ones
*Death
-^Wishes^-
*Always.Happy
*Never.Being.Alone
*~Dark Memories~*
*October 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*February 2007
*March 2007
*July 2007
*August 2007
*February 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*October 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*April 2009
*February 2010
*May 2010
*November 2010
*December 2010
*July 2011
(=Quote=)
*Live.your.life and.forget.your.age.
![]()
Welcome My Dark Territory
My Dark Territory... My Dark Memories.
Trapped...Trapped in my mind
NO one can free them except myself!.